1844 Stonegate Drive, Estes Park, Colorado – MLS 728870
Smart and sophisticated one-owner home lovingly designed and built with incredible attention to detail.
Featuring 2 master suites, plenty of space for entertaining and a location 2nd to none, this home will impress you more and more as you look into the details. Highly sought after North-End views of Longs Peak and the Continental Divide are visible in almost every room of the house. The large lot size and wide open spaces create abundant privacy and true 360 degree views of the mountains in every direction.
Watch the Video
An Interview With The Owner: The Rest of The Story
Why did you build this home in the first place?
- We worked with a designer to develop the blue print for this house using all of our favorite features from the other homes we had built. Of course we were able to place the house to enjoy the full view of the front range of the Rocky Mountains. We even watch the 4th of July fireworks from the comfort of our great room.
What did you enjoy most about living here?
- Since our two daughters, son-in-laws and three grandsons live in Colorado, we wanted to have a place where we could all gather as a family. We have experienced many wonderful family and friend times here. Since we enjoy entertaining, we have hosted many events with lots of fun times. The grandsons love their “cave” under the stairs going downstairs.
How long have you owned this home?
- Bryce Dallman finished the home and we moved in on a cold March day in 2002 and were greeted by our neighbors better known as the “Maidens of the Meadow.”
Do you have a favorite memory or event that happened at your home?
- My father lived with us before he passed away and he loved his master bedroom with his own deck. He said that he saw over 400 elk surrounding our house. Both of our daughters were married at our church in Estes Park and we were able to have large open houses to celebrate these special occasions.
What is your favorite feature of your home?
- The kitchen has many special features which make it a great place for cooking as well as a place for friends and family to gather. The kick central vacuum in the kitchen and the laundry room make cleaning up after messy grandsons a breeze.
Why are you selling?
- It is now time for us to downsize and be closer to our grandchildren.
Who would you like to see buy your home?
- We pray that someone will love our house as much as we have loved it and fill it with love and joy for family and friends.
What improvements have you made that you are especially proud of?
- We had a pergola added to the front deck off the breakfast area which makes another room. Also, we added a motorized metal screen which shades the sun so we could enjoy meals on the deck and of course our grandsons love roasting marshmallows and making smores.
What would you like the next buyer to know about the property that they won’t find anywhere else online?
- Be sure to review the list of special features of our home. There are too many extras to list here.
Birds Eye View
Not sure if this is “The One?” Here are similar homes for sale in Estes Park
See all 750-1m.
(all data current as of 1/28/2015)
$830,000 : 450 Prospector Ln, Estes Park5 beds, 3 bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Estes Park
$850,000 : 1520 Deer Path Ct, Estes Park4 beds, 5 bathsListed with Range Realty
$850,000 : 1175 Coyote Run, Estes Park3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Estes Park
$865,000 : 1900 Bradley Ln, Estes Park3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Mountain Paradise RE Inc
$759,000 : 1720 Moss Rock Dr, Estes Park3 beds, 3 bathsListed with First Colorado Realty
$795,000 : 2091 Uplands Cir, Estes Park4 beds, 4 bathsListed with First Colorado Realty
$980,000 : 345 Parkview Ln, Estes Park4 beds, 6 bathsListed with Teles Properties
$785,000 : 951 Woodland Ct, Estes Park4 beds, 4 bathsListed with First Colorado Realty
$889,000 : 2500 Grey Fox Dr, Estes Park5 beds, 4 bathsListed with First Colorado Realty
$850,000 : 1439 Prospect Mountain Dr, Estes Park4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Range Realty
$874,500 : 1527 Devils Gulch Rd, Estes Park2 beds, 4 bathsListed with Prudential Team Realty
$859,000 : 3855 Star Way, Estes Park4 beds, 4 bathsListed with First Colorado Realty
$852,000 : 4079 Little Valley Rd, Estes Park3 beds, 4 bathsListed with RE/MAX Mountain Brokers
$995,000 : 2250 Highway 66, Estes Park3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Range Realty
$765,000 : 2341 Hondius Way, Estes Park3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Range Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.