About Sam Basel
I have been helping people like you buy and sell real estate since 2004. My expertise in negotiations and customer service excellence will help you achieve your real estate goals. I enjoy putting my client’s best interests first and I have a habit of turning a sometimes complicated process into an enjoyable experience for all.
I am not a Real Estate salesman. I am a client advocate in the pursuit of matching buyers and sellers in Estes Park through serving my clients’ best interests at all times. I understand that most people buying and selling real estate in Estes Park are intelligent people. These people are not looking for a sales pitch. They are looking for a professional who knows Estes Park and can add value to the real estate transaction.
Being technologically savvy means more than being able to send and receive emails. I know how to utilize the power of the internet to distribute your property to buyers in the locations they look at first. Buyers have options available to contact me in the way they feel is most comfortable to them.
Real Estate is not a part time hobby or a second job for me. I am fully immersed in the market and have a habit of matching new properties to clients’ preferences and sending them out before most other agents realize the property is available.
Customer service boils down to serving my clients passionately to the best of my ability establishing their needs as the reason I do business. I want to provide more value than promised and deliver that value before my client realizes they have a need.
I am honest and ethical not because I belong to an organization that has a code of ethics, but because it’s the right thing to do.
Participating in continuing education is essential to improving the services I provide. I enjoy going to classes, conferences, reading books, or networking with other Realtors. I don’t participate just because it is required.
Here are a few other things about me that I would like you to know:
- I will work hard for YOUR best interest. That is my job.
- Buying or Selling a home is one of the biggest decisions in people’s lives. I don’t take that lightly.
- I really don’t like it when people over-promise and under-deliver. I strive to do the opposite.
- I am confident in my abilities as a realtor and I want you to feel that way, too.
- My continuing education results in better service for you.
- My favorite transactions have been those where I have made a good friend or two.
- I grew up in Wisconsin and I am a loyal Packer and Badger Fan.
- Will I find your dream home? I will do my very best even if it takes longer than expected.
- I’m always up for a game of Ultimate Frisbee.
- If I didn’t have patience, I wouldn’t be a real estate agent.
- I work hard at being quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. James 1:19
- I’m not a big fan of people being treated like a number or a paycheck.
- When I say “My pleasure,” I mean it.
- I don’t take advantage of being outdoors in the National Park as much as I’d like to.
- Family really does come first. I love my wife and 4 kids.
- I reserve Sundays for my Family. I won’t ask you to do business on a Sunday, either.
- My goal is to make every one of my clients feel as if they are my most important client.
- I have reached where I am today only by the Grace of God.
- Jesus Christ is my Savior.