2111 Eagle Cliff Road #2, Estes Park, CO – MLS 707673
Mountain Cabin with Longs Peak Views
Nestled under the branches of a Ponderosa Pine tree, this cabin showcases what dreams are made of in Estes Park, Colorado! Escape to this fantastic getaway cabin with Longs Peak perfectly framed through the windows. The entire interior was expertly decorated to fit the mountain cabin lifestyle and the furnishings are available for sale! A wood burning fireplace and custom woodworking make you feel right at home. The cabin was fully remodeled with a bedroom addition by Westover Construction in 2007. Everything feels brand new! Exterior stain will be completed before closing.
An Interview With The Owner: The Rest of The Story
Why did you purchase this cabin in the first place?
- We have been coming to Estes Park since we were kids. We have always loved Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.
What did you enjoy most about living here?
- Beauty, wildlife, peaceful. Lots to do in Estes. Lots of beautiful hiking trails. Close to the YMCA (they have a great Sunday brunch) and many other activities.
Do you have a favorite memory or event that happened at your home?
- We have many good memories. Mostly just memories of my husband and I getting away for relaxing long weekends.
- Watching deer and elk cross between the cabins in the meadow to the south. Love hearing the elk bugle in the fall. Love stoking up the fireplace in the winter with a crockpot going creating fabulous aroma! We have a great emotional attachment to this cabin. We always go up for the Catch the Glow parade that kicks off the Christmas season.
What is your favorite feature of your home?
- We love the large living room with a wood burning fireplace and GREAT views of Longs Peak. The cabin has a very comfortable feel.
Do you know any history of the cabin prior to your living there?
- We were told by a previous owner that the five cabins in this area were moved from Bear Lake in the 1930s! The cabins are probably over 100 years old!
Why are you selling?
- We would like a two-bedroom home so that family can join us as we now have a daughter-in-law AND a new granddaughter!
Who would you like to see buy your home?
- A couple who would love the place as much as we do.
What improvements have you made that you are especially proud of?
- We remodeled the cabin in 2007. Westover Construction did all the work. The living room was once a living room/bedroom with a wall separating them. We had the wall removed and turned the two rooms into one big living room and added a new bedroom. We gutted the kitchen and changed out the cabinets and added new stainless steel appliances. The firebox/flue and outside vent and flue pipe were replaced and are new and up to code. The composite deck replaced the old wooden deck last year. The cabin is very well insulated and stays nice and warm.
What would you like the next buyer to know about the property that they won’t find anywhere else online?
- This cabin sits only a few hundred feet from the RMNP boundary! This is a turnkey property – expertly decorated to fit the mountain-cabin feel. All furnishings are for sale!
- Neighbors are wonderful. The owners of the cabin next door live in Loveland and is up at his cabin quite often. He is very good about keeping an eye on things when we are not there. He has even arranged to have our trees sprayed for Pine Beetles.
Bird’s Eye View
Not sure if this is “The One?” Here are similar homes for sale in Estes Park
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.