890 Elk Meadow Court, Estes Park, CO – MLS # 702370
Wow! What a home! Experience what it is like to live in the mountains in this comfortable and spacious home with easy access. Located on a cul-de-sac in a neighborhood with lots of trees and out of the wind, the home also has views of the Mummy Range and Lumpy Ridge! Inside, the massive kitchen features new countertops, a large center island, walk-in pantry, and tons of storage space. The kitchen is open to the dining room and living room which is anchored by an attractive fireplace. Upstairs, you’ll find a large master suite with walk in closet and 5 piece luxury bath in addition to three more bedrooms. The main level has a 5th bedroom which could also be used as an office or den. Downstairs is a full guest suite with kitchen, full bath, and a huge room ideal for storage. The backyard has an oversized chain-link dog run with plenty of room to roam. Don’t miss out on one of the best deals available in this price range!
Watch the Video
An Interview With The Owner: The Rest of The Story
Why did you build this home in the first place?
- We purchased the property because it was the most protected from the wind. We worked with an architect to be able to take advantage of the best views.
What did you enjoy most about living here?
- There is abundant wildlife; it is a quiet neighborhood; beautiful views; and we are protected from the wind.
How long have you owned this home?
- We have lived in this home for 19 years. We are the original and only owners.
Do you have a favorite memory or event that happened at your home?
- Our best memories are the holidays with friends and family visiting. The house is great for entertaining.
What is your favorite feature of your home?
- We love the open feeling of the downstairs, the large pantry, laundry drop, lots of storage throughout the house, and lots of windows.
Why are you selling?
- We are downsizing and moving closer to family.
Who would you like to see buy your home?
- A family raising children would be ideal, but anyone who loves the house as much as we have.
What improvements have you made that you are especially proud of?
- We recently put in new kitchen counters, the landscaping in front of the home, and we upgraded all the fixtures to brushed nickel.
What would you like the next buyer to know about the property that they won’t find anywhere else online?
- This is a quality-built home.
Bird’s Eye View
Not sure if this is “The One?” Here are similar homes for sale in Estes Park
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.