920 Elk Ridge Court, Estes Park – MLS 713215
This wonderfully comfortable home is situated in a fantastic neighborhood sheltered from the wind. Soaring ceilings in the living room create a spacious yet comfortable living space where a wall of windows take full advantage of the mountain views. The moss rock double sided fireplace anchors the great room on one side and adds an elevated level of intimacy in the dining room on the opposite side. The deck on the back side of the house blends into the rock outcroppings creating the perfect transition from enjoying the outdoors to experiencing nature. An impressive 5 piece master bath includes double sinks, a soaking tub and stand-up shower. The hobby room adjacent to the dining room could be converted back into a hot tub room or converted into a 4th bedroom.
An Interview With The Owner: The Rest of The Story
Why did you purchase this home in the first place?
- We fell in love with the location of the home. It is on a quiet cul-de-sac with beautiful trees and rock outcroppings.
What did you enjoy most about living here?
- The house is close to town but in a very private neighborhood. There is an easy hike up Prospect Mountain right from our home. We just love being here!
Do you have a favorite memory or event that happened at your home?
- There are way too many to mention!
Who would you like to see buy your home?
- We would love to see someone purchase the home who would appreciate it.
What would you like the next buyer to know about the property that they won’t find anywhere else online?
- The stained glass door between the dining room and den is an antique French door.
Not sure if this is “The One?” Here are similar homes for sale in Estes Park
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.